Saving Agencies Money
My role is to create efficiencies and optimise output.
I create savings for agencies by auditing the effectiveness of business operations against key KPIs for people, products, and processes.
SERVICES THAT CREATE SAVINGS:
1. Audit the 'leaky bucket' syndrome and recommend how to avoid losing money. Whether it's inaccuracies in SOW, bad planning, or simply not being held to account, this can be avoided & I provide the agency with the necessary tools and solutions.
2. Review client profitability against; team efficiencies & staffing (utilisation), pitch costs, processes & planning of work, scoping, remuneration models against client budgets.
3. Agency Transformation - Restructuring and realigning operations to fix and unlock the profitability of all business practices
4. Review agency structure against the needs of current and future clients.
SERVICES THAT MAKE MONEY:
Most agency consultants focus on new business by looking at pitch tools, sales tools, and the pitch process. I believe that a more investigative approach is required to discover the insights that will unlock the greatest growth.
5. Assess the roles and responsibilities of team members and how these can be clarified to enable high-performance.
6. Cross-agency opportunities - ways of working, how to identify and convert opportunities
7. Embedding 'growth is good' & accountability culture agency-wide
8. Client relationship audit
9. Account planning
10. Agency positioning and credentials
11. Capability audit and bespoke L&D programmes
12. Pitch doctor
Examples of capability training, templates, and processes
Training to build capabilities in commercial accountability & transparency
Training on how to properly leverage the skills of agency FD's and COO's to effectively negotiate and secure the most profitable remuneration agreement
Client servicing best practice to become a valued and trusted partner and retain clients
Effective internal processes to maximise productivity and outputs
Creating a culture of “growth is good” to increase organic growth opportunities and incremental revenue
Improve Client Services' understanding of the value of both the creative output and creative process required in order to deliver great creative work
All delivering transformations to agency models, infrastructure, profit, products, and capability